Page 207 of 221 FirstFirst ... 193203205206207208209211 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Hmmmm you got room in your new place for me to crash? It's PAX weekend so Seattle is going to be a bit of a disaster. And what other TNLer?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Just bought tickets to Dillinger's last tour before they break up.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Hmmmm you got room in your new place for me to crash? It's PAX weekend so Seattle is going to be a bit of a disaster. And what other TNLer?
    Molli, and honestly the place won't really be together enough just yet. We don't have any furniture.

4. It haven't seen Molli in over a year
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It ain't?
    Boo, Hiss.

6. It sure ain't

7. Oh man it is going to be a good weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys :0)

Seeing the mother fucking FALL OUTS and some jabronis called Mudhoney on Dec 17th.

9. Ooo that would be a fun show.

I have Yellowcard in two weeks followed by Bad Religion and Against Me two days later

10. White Reaper album release show in Louisville next month. It's going to be a good album and probably a good show.

https://youtu.be/cloP2ZIkxuo