Page 218 of 221 FirstFirst ... 204214216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Bro and I took the wives to Chicago and saw the Foo Fighters in Wrigley. Damn good show. They were on stage for almost 3 hours! Even did a 4 song Encore of older stuff.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Bro and I took the wives to Chicago and saw the Foo Fighters in Wrigley. Damn good show. They were on stage for almost 3 hours! Even did a 4 song Encore of older stuff.
    Yeah, they're like the everywhere. No opening band, just play for 3 hours all on their own. They really love performing and it shows. I saw them back in their 90s heyday and I think they're better now.

3. Saw Caroline Rose last night. Rooftop concert at a club in Brooklyn called Elsewhere. Props to the venue for the best sounding audio I've heard at an outdoor show.

I highly recommend checking her out if you get the chance. Her music is great, but she's a really great performer. Honestly one of the best shows I've been to this year. She retired all her old material (from before her newest album), but she's already dropping new songs into her set. It's kind of amazing to me how she could ditch her catalog and still have a dozen great songs.

4. Just got My Bloody Valentine tickets for their newly added Portland show and am going to see The Ataris tomorrow night. WHEEEE
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. That's awesome! MBV are still a good band, their newer stuff is great too.

6. I'm seeing Phil next week and I'm honestly so excited that if I think about it for more than a few moments I feel like I'm going to puke and cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Just got back from MBV. Goddamn was that show loud as fuck. Really fucking good as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Vapors next weekend, then The Breeders. Trying to talk my girlfriend into Tank and the Bangas/Big Freedia co-headline, but she's not sure about Tank.

9. Damn, all of you are seeing things I want to see.

I'm going to go see Maiden with a new street fighter stoner bud asap, and hopefully I will leave with a metal lady. That's the dare to dream anyway!

10. I'm also going to go to this famous all ages club here in LA, bec now I think I have a solid crop of friends to go with and MAYBE I won't look like a serial killer pedophile rapist the hot second I step through the door.

But I'd love to at least go once or twice and see some shows.