Page 219 of 221 FirstFirst ... 205215217218219220221 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Damn, all of you are seeing things I want to see.

I'm going to go see Maiden with a new street fighter stoner bud asap, and hopefully I will leave with a metal lady. That's the dare to dream anyway!
    My metal lady has already made me promise to get her Maiden tickets next time they play the US.

We saw Ozzy, Judas Priest/Deep Puple, and Wintersun Ne Obliviscaris on the same week, maybe a month ago. I've worked out a pretty good system for sneaking into the good seats, so we were right up front for all of them, too.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Vapors next weekend, then The Breeders. Trying to talk my girlfriend into Tank and the Bangas/Big Freedia co-headline, but she's not sure about Tank.
    You need to get her on board with Big Freedia. That's one of the most fun shows ever

3. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    You need to get her on board with Big Freedia. That's one of the most fun shows ever
    Yeah, she was on board with Big Freedia from the jump, she just wasn't sure about Tank and the Bangas. But I did manage to talk her into it, so we're doing that Saturday and Vapors Sunday. And a broadway show today. And Breeders on Wednesday.

I'll sleep when I'm dead.

4. Decided to pick up tickets for Weezer/Pixies in April.

Considering grabbing Taking Back Sunday tix as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

TBS is legit, man. You really should.

6. I saw them years ago, but without Nolan.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Finally saw Liz Phair. It was at Brooklyn Steel. It was awesome.

8. Could have seen Strung Out last week, but didn’t know it was happening. Boo.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I'll sleep when I'm dead.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

10. Carach Angren tomorrow. And that's the end of my concert season I think. This has been the most concerts I've been to in a single year in a long time, especially since we didn't do any festivals or multi-show events (well, Ashley did but not me). Decidedly eclectic too.

NY Met Opera
    Black Lips
    Lauryn Hill
    Ja Rule
    Common
    Kendrick Lamar
    Screaming Females
    Insomnium
    Foo Fighters
    David Byrne
    Tinariwen
    Caroline Rose