Page 214 of 221 FirstFirst ... 200210212213214215216218 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Hey, I'm going to that show in Tacoma as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Brave soul

3. So far Peaches has been the best set I saw at Riotfest. I also saw Danzig play a quarter of his set with his fly open.

But what's important is that I saw Wire tonight! They didn't play a single one of the songs I wanted, and only one off Pink Flag, and yet it was still one of the best shows I've ever seen! The Metro in Wrigley is a really cool venue, too.

4. I saw Jawbreaker last night.

5. Saturday night I saw Pete Townshend (along with Billy Idol and, primarily, English tenor Alfie Boe) do symphonic rendition of Quadrophenia with a full orchestra and choir. At the Greek Theater (a fantastic outdoor venue in LA).

I'm old.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

6. City of Caterpillar and Thou October 11.

Never thought I'd get to see City, and a rare exemption from the No Reunions rule.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Yeah, I think I may travel to see City of Caterpillar somewhere.

8. I saw Fleet Foxes in Reno on Monday.

I'm not super into them, but they put on a good show.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Going to see Speedy Ortiz and Tera Melos in Seattle next month, super stoked for that one, even though it's on a god damn Tuesday. Guitar dude from Tera Melos gives me ear boners.

10. Tera Melos are awesome