Page 211 of 221 FirstFirst ... 197207209210211212213215 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Josh and I are going to see MOTHER FUCKING GUITAR WOLF on Tuesday.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    U Daddin' GOOD.
    Her pre-k teacher had a concerned conversation with me after Brie kept talking about the Floating Eye of Death
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Two nights of awesome the last two nights, Guitar Wolf was incredible last night and tonight Ron Gallo and White Reaper killed it as well. This is been a killer week of concerts.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I'm still recovering from my last Guitar Wolf show. And that was 3-4 years ago?

For any of you NYC kids, my band Subtastics is playing at Hank's Saloon tonight. We go on around 9:30-9:45. /shamelessselfpromotion.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. Playing a show at High Water Mark thursday if anyone in the area wants to see me thrash around on the floor.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Is that Thursday? I was thinking it was Friday.

8. Thursday. 8:30 at High Water Mark. We're on first.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. My wife's nephew bought 4 tickets to Boston/Joan Jett for this Friday. I'm not all that excited about seeing the show, considering that Boston's front man killed himself several years ago, and Joan Jett doesn't have a huge catalog of songs that I'm interested in.

Please report back on Boston. I'm very curious.