Page 212 of 221 FirstFirst ... 198208210211212213214216 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Thursday. 8:30 at High Water Mark. We're on first.
    I'll be there
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Please report back on Boston. I'm very curious.

Boston put on a really good show. DeCarlo sounded pretty good, though i noticed that he and the band didn't go for the highest note during "More than a Feeling", but who knows if Delp could hit that note now, if he were alive today.

The light show and video wall were all very well done, and complimented the music well.

Joan Jett is still rockin' it. She surprised me when she played Cherry Bomb from her old girl band, and she also played Light of Day, from the movie she starred in with Michael J. Fox. She also had a couple of nice looking rigs, with 1 looking like a Fender (?) hollow body.

It kind of sucked that Boston's equipment pretty much took up the whole stage. The Blackhearts were pretty much sitting on the edge of it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Jul 2017 at 04:55 PM.

3. Joan Jett can still get it.
    Boo, Hiss.

The perils of the opening band.

5. Boris is playing my work with Mutoid Man and Endon in November! I'm rabid with hype!

6. I just saw that go on sale, thinking of going! What work did you do with them?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I want to see Endon, and I'd like to see Mutoid Man. Their last record was great.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I just saw that go on sale, thinking of going! What work did you do with them?
    I've worked at a music venue for several years, so I see and work with lots of bands. Lately our booking guy has been knocking it out of the park though.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I want to see Endon, and I'd like to see Mutoid Man. Their last record was great.
    If you get out here I will handle the rest.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

9. I'm attending an Alice Cooper concert that also includes Deep Purple.

10. Seems like that should be in the mixed bag thread.