Page 183 of 221 FirstFirst ... 169179181182183184185187197 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Chris Rock tonight at the Stress Factory. Secret show that went on sale day of to work out his next special. I'm so pumped. I would never go see a comedy show at Madison Square Garden, but Chris Rock is an absolute legend.

2. Seeing Lana Del Rey next week- had no idea it was going to be a sold out show, so I'm glad I got tickets early!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I would love to see Lana Del Ray live but the scalpers would make it impossible to afford.

4. I saw Phantogram by accident this weekend. I kinda wanted 2 h8 but they were rad.

I was gonna go see the Beatnik Termites and Masked Intruder tonight, but I can't make myself get excited about it. Probably just gonna stay in.

6. With any luck I won't be on kid duty tomorrow night, and I can finally make it out to see ANCIENT FUCKING WARLOCKS.

7. Let's fuckin DO THIS

The Track House is completely nuts. Our rowdiest shows have definitely been there. We played Oly last weekend too at that new Rhythm & Rye place. It's super nice and holy fucking cow, that band Mosquito Hawk is radical! I really hope you can make it out Jed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oly.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	74499  

Tonight I saw America play the soft rock hits you know and love (and a Gin Blossoms cover) at a local restaurant. The guy who looks like an off-brand David Letterman kind of sounds like a muppet now, which is weird but whatever. The bass player ran over to some table halfway out and wailed a solo in somebody's mother's face. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Those guys killed it.

The setlist had labeled breaks for crowd interaction. Pro shit.

9. ~ Dinosaur Jr. ~ I'm seeing them next week. Their last record was really good.

10. lol, I find that hard to believe. I was the biggest fan ever back in the day. Green Mind and Where You Been are god-tier. Then Without a Sound was garbage-tier, and made me lose all interest.