Page 220 of 221 FirstFirst ... 206216218219220221 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2203

Thread: Anyone Seeing Any Shows Soon?

1. Nice list, but LOL at Ja Rule.

I'm going to see Conan and Bell Witch in about 2 weeks. Not a particularly big fan of either but I'm in the mood for some live heavy stuff. They're no Sunn but Conan are supposed to be loud as fuck and super heavy live.

2. Ja Rule still tours?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Ja Rule still tours?
    He does, but this was more of a block party than a ticketed concert event. We weren't there just for him, but I honestly did enjoy him. He had a lot more hits than I remembered.

My favorites of the year were probably Kendrick, David Byrne, and Caroline Rose. A lot of really good shows though. Angelique Kidjo also really impressed me.

Nothing was real disappointing either, though Lauryn Hill lived up to her reputation for showing up late and doing heavily remixed versions of her songs, but it was still good for what it was. Wouldn't see her again though.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 25 Oct 2018 at 06:21 PM.

4. Kendrick really was amazing, I want to see him again.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Well, Phil was amazing and my plan of dying during the show in order to miss midterms didn’t work....so hopefully Genesis will tour soon. Mike Rutherford was at the show and gosh darn everyone sounded amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Rad

7. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    I'm going to see Conan and Bell Witch in about 2 weeks. Not a particularly big fan of either but I'm in the mood for some live heavy stuff. They're no Sunn but Conan are supposed to be loud as fuck and super heavy live.
    This turned out to be awesome. They were both loud to the point of it almost being an amplifier worship show. It's such a shame that droney music doesn't translate well to recordings, because Bell Witch were really fantastic. Conan is above average albeit typical doom, but about 7 semitones lower than usual. Notes were so low they were more like textures at times. They sound utterly massive and brutal live.

8. Just found out Jenny Lewis is coming to Portland in May... hell yes.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I saw Magic Sword randomly last night at Holy Diver in Sacramento.

Pretty fucking good for just going to a show on a last second whim after a friend invited me.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. We’re waiting in line for Tesla at the House of Blues in Dallas.