Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

1. I like the black border one even more. Sexy.

2. 2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. I bid my limit. Sucks being broke right now.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Do you guys think that an xbox 360 arcade with a vga cable instead of a composite cable would sell for significantly less on ebay? I am thinking about picking up the cable for like the $3 it costs on amazon, but don't want to waste the time if I don't have to. Also the top part that covers the harddrive spot is not there. Just wanted to know from you buyers if its better to grab all the extras at my own expense to sell as a package or not.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. Do G1 Transformers sell yet? Have a box of loose figures I might auction like Grimlock, Skid, Mirage, etc but not sure if the TRU reissues killed that market.

6. IF they are complete, they still can go for good money. I would be interested in some G1 figures if you don't mind....

Low: if they are in great condition they can get decent money, if they are boxed you can make a killing. Or, if you have any figures with lots of easy to lose accessories (Combiners, bases, etc) they can be worth a lot also. Your average played with toy missing the gun and a label isn't worth too much though.

Destin: I would get the composite/component cable that it normally comes with, since the majority of people trying to find a cheap 360 are more likely to use them, I think. I probably wouldn't worry about the plastic cover, but you may keep an eye out for anyone wanting to get rid of a cheap 20 gig HDD, I remember people were practically giving them away when they were upgrading to the larger drives a while back. Unfortunately, I wouldn't expect a used 360 arcade to fetch a whole lot these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Destin, I'll sell you my 20gig hard drive for $15

9. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Do G1 Transformers sell yet? Have a box of loose figures I might auction like Grimlock, Skid, Mirage, etc but not sure if the TRU reissues killed that market.
    Your Grimlock. Sell him to me. Sell to me your Dinobots.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 20 May 2009 at 04:29 PM. Reason: i wish to buy them
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Thanks for the replies, I'll try to check storage, get some photos, etc. May be a while but KOF you get first chance at anything once I got them together. Yeller, I'll get you a picture of Grimlock, let you decide if it's worthwhile.