Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

1. got $50 for my used MvC2 (ps2) w/no book or case. Then downloaded it on PS3 for $15 and it looks and plays better, win win.

It feels good, doesn't it? It reminds me of when I sold Rez PS2 for 40 or 50 bucks to help pay for my 360, and then Rez was released on XBLA.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

sometimes both

4. yeah, now I'm trying to get rid of the rest of my ps2 stuff. Got some bites, but nothing solid.

5. Long-ass time since I posted on this site. I am out of space and cleaning out the old closet. I've been adjusting my prices with Ebay consensus and Google product search, but there are a couple of things here where I just have no idea what the cost might be. Thought I'd run them by you guys.

Metal Gear Solid pre-order T-shirt: I believe I got this at EB back when the game came out. It's never been worn and it's sat in a plastic bag since then. It's a white t-shirt, with a big black box in the middle containing some color artwork (by the style I assume it's by Shinkawa) of Snake holding a gun, the MGS1 logo, the goofy slogan "ASSESS - RESPOND - ACQUIRE", and the PS logo. I haven't even seen this sold anywhere. No idea what it's worth to people.

PS2 Ar Tonelico Limited Edition: cardboard box has a slight scuff on the corner, comes with an artbook and a preorder-only soundtrack CD which is sealed.

Dreamcast Ikaruga took a fall a while back, it's got one hairline scratch about two inches long on the front of the box. Everything else is in excellent condition. What would you guys pay for this?

Also, I've got a DC Bangaioh here, JP version. It's in great condition, and I just found the spine card, a little folded up but intact, in storage. What's that do to the value?

Thanks for looking.
    Subatomic Brainfreeze, Licensed Professional

6. I am looking to sell a World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade account upgrade.
    These account upgrades were handed out upon the purchase of a Dell XPSM1730 WoW Edition Laptop
    You do not need to create a new account to activate these, they can be added to ANY existing account!
    For more information please read: www.worldofwarcraft.com/dell
    I am also including in this sale a voucher for Figureprints.com.
    Read: www.Figureprints.com/dell

Anyone know what something like this would be worth?

Nothing.

8. How do you figure it's worth nothing?

Because wow is for faggots.

10. Cool story, Anyone who's not an ignorant tool think they know a ballpark?