Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

1. If you don't mind sitting on it for a while, put it up on amazon for the crazy price. I've sold so many sealed games through them for way more than then they should have been worth.
    Last edited by Timber; 06 Oct 2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    If you don't mind sitting on it for a while, put it up on amazon for the crazy price. I've sold so many sealed games through them for way more than then they should have been worth.
    Good idea.

3. I remember seeing a boxed Steel Battalion at some flea market back around 2006 for $80. Marked down, mind you; nobody wanted to lug the fucker home, I guess?

It seems like something someone would pay $500 for in 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I want to get rid of my stupid Pri-fun, any idea how much it would sell, if anything? I fear it may be one of those things that is so dumb and obscure that nobody cares about it.

5. You paid what, $20 for it?
    Here, I'll help you out:

(the audio has been filtered through hell, I think)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I want to get rid of my stupid Pri-fun, any idea how much it would sell, if anything? I fear it may be one of those things that is so dumb and obscure that nobody cares about it.
    No idea at all. I guess you could throw it on eBay and find out. Does it still have the box and all that jazz?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

7. I have:

PSP 3001, excellent condition, barely played, with screen protector on front. It has OFW 6.5 or something.
    iPod Touch 2nd generation, back is scratched up but screen is nice. Just formatted with iOS 4.1, but iOS 4 is worthless on these devices (you can make folders and that's about it).

Any idea how much these can fetch?

8. PSP - About $100
    iPod - Depends on the size, anywhere from $100 to about $150.

9. Oh, it's a 32gb.

10. Then I'd guess around $150