Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 219

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

  1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    And that's the Japanese version.

    Maybe I'll break out my NGPC stuff on Ebay next. I don't know how many years it's been since I played that thing.
    Same here.

    On another note, I'm going to be selling my Psychic Killer for Saturn.

  2. Original DS with Pelican screen magnifier and hand grips?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

  3. DS Lite with two dead pixels in the very upper left part of the bottom screen?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Yeah, but from time to time you run into something that can't. For example, I couldn't find anything that indicated what I could sell my GC PC Genjin remake for.
    I sold a copy for about $40 over a year ago. I don't know what it's current market value is.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    And that's the Japanese version.

    Maybe I'll break out my NGPC stuff on Ebay next. I don't know how many years it's been since I played that thing.
    Shit, really? It looks just like my English version. That's the one I have.

    ...taht's probably worth a fuck of a lot more.

  6. A "limited edition mint green" Tales of Symphonia Gamecube (complete with green controller, GBA Player, Memory Card, and Tales of Symphonia game). I have been trying to sell this thing for the last year or so, but I have no idea how much money I can get for it.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    And that's the Japanese version.

    Maybe I'll break out my NGPC stuff on Ebay next. I don't know how many years it's been since I played that thing.
    Most of that stuff goes for a song, I'm afraid. I have a pretty big collection of NGPC stuff I've been trying to sell, and while there are a few high dollar items, that market is flooded with bootlegs, etc. For example, who would buy my European Faselei for $80 when the bootleg cart goes for $1.99?
    Last edited by Vasteel; 23 Oct 2006 at 12:07 PM.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    A "limited edition mint green" Tales of Symphonia Gamecube (complete with green controller, GBA Player, Memory Card, and Tales of Symphonia game). I have been trying to sell this thing for the last year or so, but I have no idea how much money I can get for it.
    I saw one complete set sell for somewhere around $160 on another forum if it's any help, but the only response of interest was from a very serious Tales collector. Good luck with that one.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Neo-Geo-Pocket-C...QQcmdZViewItem
    Wow.
    At least now I know what to sell next time I need money.
    But no one bought it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    I saw one complete set sell for somewhere around $160 on another forum if it's any help, but the only response of interest was from a very serious Tales collector. Good luck with that one.
    Thanks for the pricing information on that. This thing has been more difficult to sell than I thought it would be.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo