Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7171920212223 LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

You might also try looking for dreamcast dedicated forums or neogaf if you don't want to waste money on ebay listing little shit that some people won't care about.

Fan forums are the way to go for the small stuff not worth putting on ebay.

2. I need some of your appraisal skill on a mint copy of Paperboy on the Sega Master System. The provenance is that I bought originally. It's complete with one catch: At the time I bought it at release at Toys R Us sometime in the early 90s, it didn't have the front cover. Any ideas? Ebay says $9 complete, and it's not in the digital press blue book (unfortuneately, I don't have a copy of the red book).

Another one: Complete UK Rez for Dreamcast. I'm on the fence about selling it. It's complete and mint.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

3. Zip. Nada. Unless it's one of the great Master System titles like Phantasy Star, Wonder Boy, Fantasy Zone II, no one is going to care that it is brand new (let alone it's current condition). As far as REZ, as long as it works (some PAL copies do not work on US DCs with converters) I'm guessing about $40.

I sold about 300 sealed games and gave away a bunch. Anyhow I have a mint Suikoden 2 all y folds no cracks . I've had offers of $250

5. What's a good asking price for a Beyond Shadowgate in perfect shape with the inserts? There haven't been any on ebay or Amazon in forever.

6. Has anyone bought or sold a Dreamcast lately?
    I think it's time to pass this one on.
    It's in decent shape, but I put a see-through aftermarket lid on it for some reason.
    All the hardware is clean and works fine.
    I'm pretty sure I have a standard AV cable, an s-video cable, a few power cables, a flaky VGA adapter I got from racketboy, two 1st party controllers, two 1st party 4X memory cards, a Seaman pack without the mic, and no games*.

*I have spindles full of them.

The prices I see on cl and kijiji are all over the place. Would $60 be a reasonable asking price?
    Last edited by kedawa; 02 Aug 2013 at 04:07 AM.

7. Any idea about the worth of Neo Geo Pocket games Samurai Shodown!, KoF R2, Metal Slug 1st Mission USA versions in snaplock cases with ESRB stickers attached? They were bought by me from eToys in 1999 at launch.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

8. Metal Slug 4 AES Neo Geo bought at launch mint condition.

I don't even want to think about that one. It's probably worth several hundred to a collector, and is a pretty terrible game.

If I were selling that I'd probably just throw it up on eBay ava see what happens. There's probably some European collectors that would give their left nut for any Metal Slug home cart.

10. Two completed listings on ebay, one was $500 (Italy) the other was about $1000 (Australia).

It's worth whatever you can extract out of a very limited market. There aren't a lot of people out there willing to pay $500+ for a single game.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    If I were selling that I'd probably just throw it up on eBay ava see what happens. There's probably some European collectors that would give their left nut for any Metal Slug home cart.
    This. Make sure to include international shipping if you want to see it go for the highest you can.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in