Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

1. No luck with ebay search.
    I have a darn near flawless Rainbow Cotton for Dreamcast. minus the spine card. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Not worth much. ~$20 tops.

3. Just found Indiana Jones Sealed for Atari 2600.

$1?

4. If you include shipping.

5. NES - Dragon Warrior 4 and Ultima: Quest of the Avatar. Both factory-sealed and never opened.

SNES - Final Fight Guy. Blockbuster exclusive. (Basically just replaced Cody with Guy.) Have the box, but no instrucciones. HOLY SHIT! Other auctions are going for much much less, but maybe I should look for that manual.

Slightly busted Virtual Boy w/Mario Tennis. Missing goggle-piece and the bracket for the legs is broken. I've electrical-taped it so it'll stand upright, but the weight of the thing usually stretches the tape and causes it to collapse. Might be useful if anything just for a second controller/power cord if someone already had one.
    Last edited by Super-Eggroll; 14 May 2007 at 08:42 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll View Post
    SNES - Final Fight Guy. Blockbuster exclusive. (Basically just replaced Cody with Guy.) Have the box, but no instrucciones. HOLY SHIT! Other auctions are going for much much less, but maybe I should look for that manual.
    Just because someone put a ridiculous buy-it-now price on something doesn't mean it's worth anything. I seriously doubt you'd get over $100 with the manual. I'd guess a complete copy would hit $70 max.

And if you have a sealed DW4 then sell that fucker right now. Last one went over $600 on the eBay.

Ultima isn't worth anything opened but I'd guess you'll get something decent (not DW4 high though) for a sealed copy. People tend to be retarded when it comes to sealed NES games.

And your Virtual Boy isn't worth jack shit.
    Last edited by Timber; 14 May 2007 at 08:56 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G View Post
    And your Virtual Boy isn't worth jack shit.
    I figured as much.

8. Does the Mario Tennis have its own box? Then it's worth a little more than jack shit.

Sealed games to eBay for sure. It's crazy how much people pay for a shrinkwrap seal on dirt common games. But whatever floats their boat. You should be able to swing $60 on Ultima and the skies the limit on DW4.

FF Guy. I may take that off of you for $50 if I don't have it.

9. Pop N' Magic for Super CD (PC Engine)

Can't find any completed auctions, only a few Buy It Now's that might have inflated prices, any help would be appreciated.

10. I've been thinking about getting rid of my old Steel Battalion game and controller. They all work, but the controller's box is missing and the plastic shield over the eject button is gone. how much do you think that'll realistically go for?