Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

1. So what's a Hitachi Saturn worth? The normal one with a VCD card, not the Navi. I don't really see em on Ebay so I can't even tell if they're worth anything or not.

2. This fucker is just taking up space and I want to get rid of it. It's in good condition and works properly. I'm thinking $150 - $250 range, but maybe I'm dreaming.

Anyway, I offered to trade it to a guy for a boxed SFC, a loose SFC SF2 cart, a boxed SF2TR for GBA, and a few trivial items I can't think of right now. Is that a reasonable trade?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00013.JPG 
Views:	964 
Size:	342.7 KB 
ID:	29066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00014.JPG 
Views:	1117 
Size:	345.8 KB 
ID:	29067   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00015.JPG 
Views:	1123 
Size:	294.8 KB 
ID:	29068  

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    This fucker is just taking up space and I want to get rid of it. It's in good condition and works properly. I'm thinking $150 - $250 range, but maybe I'm dreaming.

Anyway, I offered to trade it to a guy for a boxed SFC, a loose SFC SF2 cart, a boxed SF2TR for GBA, and a few trivial items I can't think of right now. Is that a reasonable trade?
    You can do better than that. The stuff he's trading you isn't worth $100.

You can buy a brand new SFC for $120 and Street Fighter is about as common as the cold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-OLD-STOCK-BR...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Nov 2007 at 12:21 PM.

4. LOL i don't think the seller understands how ebay works. The starting bid is the same as the 'buy it now' price.
    Anyway, maybe I should try craigslist instead.

Any idea what I could get for a factory-sealed Base Wars for NES?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. $20. Not a desired sealed game. Only popular titles or rare/valuable titles get anything sealed. Anything in the middle, like this game, just falls on its face value-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

7. You could always ask the aerosol-huffing basement dwellers at sealedgameheaven.

8. The amount some people will pay for a game is insane. I have a few games (most of them PS1 RPGs) that I know could fetch a decent amount of money. They are...

PS1

$uikoden 1 & 2
    Tales of Destiny 1 & 2
    Grandia
    Star Ocean 2
    Breath Of Fire 4
    Legend of Mana

DC

Fatal Fury:MoTW
    Last Blade 2
    Shenmue 2 (PAL)

I plan on putting all of them up for sale in the near future.
    Last edited by JetsToBrazil; 27 May 2008 at 01:52 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    This fucker is just taking up space and I want to get rid of it. It's in good condition and works properly. I'm thinking $150 - $250 range, but maybe I'm dreaming.

I have two of those fucking things.

Did you ever get rid of it? how much did you get for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

10. So I've got a Raiden DX Jamma board sitting around doing nothing and I was thinking about putting it up on the eBay. Anyone have any idea what I should expect to get for it. I also still have the manual & marquee to include with it if that matters.
    BUY MY GAMES! [~Video Game Print Ads - Twitter - My DS Collection! ~] Currently Playing: Rocket League & CoD Black Ops 3 (X1), SW Force Collection (mobile), SolForge (PC)