Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

1. So what's a Hitachi Saturn worth? The normal one with a VCD card, not the Navi. I don't really see em on Ebay so I can't even tell if they're worth anything or not.

2. This fucker is just taking up space and I want to get rid of it. It's in good condition and works properly. I'm thinking $150 - $250 range, but maybe I'm dreaming.

Anyway, I offered to trade it to a guy for a boxed SFC, a loose SFC SF2 cart, a boxed SF2TR for GBA, and a few trivial items I can't think of right now. Is that a reasonable trade?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00013.JPG 
Views:	1655 
Size:	342.7 KB 
ID:	29066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00014.JPG 
Views:	1756 
Size:	345.8 KB 
ID:	29067   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00015.JPG 
Views:	1715 
Size:	294.8 KB 
ID:	29068  

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    This fucker is just taking up space and I want to get rid of it. It's in good condition and works properly. I'm thinking $150 - $250 range, but maybe I'm dreaming.

Anyway, I offered to trade it to a guy for a boxed SFC, a loose SFC SF2 cart, a boxed SF2TR for GBA, and a few trivial items I can't think of right now. Is that a reasonable trade?
    You can do better than that. The stuff he's trading you isn't worth $100.

You can buy a brand new SFC for $120 and Street Fighter is about as common as the cold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-OLD-STOCK-BR...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Nov 2007 at 11:21 AM.

4. LOL i don't think the seller understands how ebay works. The starting bid is the same as the 'buy it now' price.
    Anyway, maybe I should try craigslist instead.

Any idea what I could get for a factory-sealed Base Wars for NES?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. $20. Not a desired sealed game. Only popular titles or rare/valuable titles get anything sealed. Anything in the middle, like this game, just falls on its face value-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    STFU GTFO

7. You could always ask the aerosol-huffing basement dwellers at sealedgameheaven.

8. The amount some people will pay for a game is insane. I have a few games (most of them PS1 RPGs) that I know could fetch a decent amount of money. They are...

PS1

$uikoden 1 & 2
    Tales of Destiny 1 & 2
    Grandia
    Star Ocean 2
    Breath Of Fire 4
    Legend of Mana

DC

Fatal Fury:MoTW
    Last Blade 2
    Shenmue 2 (PAL)

I plan on putting all of them up for sale in the near future.
    Last edited by JetsToBrazil; 27 May 2008 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    This fucker is just taking up space and I want to get rid of it. It's in good condition and works properly. I'm thinking $150 - $250 range, but maybe I'm dreaming.

I have two of those fucking things.

Did you ever get rid of it? how much did you get for it?

10. So I've got a Raiden DX Jamma board sitting around doing nothing and I was thinking about putting it up on the eBay. Anyone have any idea what I should expect to get for it. I also still have the manual & marquee to include with it if that matters.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in