Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

1. Honestly, that's a lot of shit to be asking anyone how much they think it's worth.

Your best bet would be to break it into small chunks and ask what we'd pay for that. Or better yet, what do you think x amount of games are worth (to you) and go from there.

2. I acknowledge that, just as I acknowledged it in the first post. And the request's responses degenerated so quickly into banality, that I'm fine with finding other venues. Like I said, folks at shmups have already gone so far as to send me detailed inventory lists. So that's cool.

3. Folks at shmups have too much time on their hands.

Hell, ask the freaking guy to make you an offer if you can't figure out what you think it's worth.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Crafter View Post
    I acknowledge that, just as I acknowledged it in the first post. And the request's responses degenerated so quickly into banality, that I'm fine with finding other venues. Like I said, folks at shmups have already gone so far as to send me detailed inventory lists. So that's cool.
    Shit man, what do you think this is?

Get on eBay, do your own homework.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Hey guys. I have a big list of shit and I want you to do all the legwork for me because I'm a douche.

6. Well allow me to make an itemized list of how much the value will rise or fall depending on the specific regional market contrasted to the "never removed from box" cost!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. MS Flight Simulator 1.0 on 5.25" with most, if not all, of the manuals. I know it's rare, just curious how rare.

Nintendo Power Issues 100-144
    Official Xbox Magazine Issues 2-25 (with Demo Discs)
    XBox Nation Issues 9-15
    Electronic Gaming Monthly Issues 154-164
    Pokemon Stadium Players Guide
    Donkey Kong 64 Players Guide
    Star Wars Pod Racer Players Guide
    Donkey Kong Country 3 Players Guide
    Supermario World 2 Yoshi's Island Players Guide

I have all these mags and guides, and I don't know whether I should try to get something for them, or if I should just list them as free on craigslist. What do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

9. Good luck getting anything for them. I'd give you a couple bucks for it all if you were local. But the shipping kills any chance of getting something decent over the webbernets for lots of mags.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

burn them for warmth.