Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: The "What Is My Stuff Worth?" Thread

Your mom knows a ballpark.

2. Josh is correct.

I believe you may have to pay someone to unload that.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Vladscreams View Post
    Cool story, Anyone who's not an ignorant tool think they know a ballpark?
    I found this insightful to learn about a ballpark.

4. STFUNoob.jpg

5. It's this kind of warm response to silly questions that make me really enjoy TNL, and wonder how I managed to stick around

6. His mom is a ball park. I parked my balls on her forehead last night. Then I punched her in the eye. Its kinda a valentine tradition.

7. I can get more specifics if needed. MY bro said he has:

1 Neo Geo cart system
    2 "new" style controllers
    Fatal Fury 1,2,3 and Special
    KoF 98
    Last Blade
    Samurai Spirits 93,94,95

CD games
    Metal Slug 1 and 2
    KoF 98 Dream Match Never Ends
    Blues Journey
    Baseball Stars 2

All games are complete and near mint. What's this worth? System is loose. No box or docs. He's looking to sell it to a friend.

8. Part everything out on eBay and he'd get about $700. As a package it would probably end up in the $550-$600 area.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

9. The only reason he's selling it is because it's local and somebody wants it now, so no ebay or parting. It's been in storage for years.

10. Well then it's whatever he wants to try and get out of the guy. All I can give you is a baseline of what it's worth on the open market.

Last Blade, Metal Slug, & Metal Slug 2 are all $100+ games though. The other games are all pretty cheap as far as Neo games go.