Thread: Post editing in Trade Depot

1. Post editing in Trade Depot

Any chance we could get that back? It's hard to update sales threads when you can't edit your lists.

2. You should be able to edit your posts up to a year after you make them. Do you need that extended or can you not edit posts at all?

3. I didn't get an edit button at all on TD, but get it everywhere else? Weird. Lemme check again to make sure.

*Edit, I see. The initial post is from 2004.

Poo.

4. copy and paste the old one as a new thread and have the mods close the old one. guess that's all you could do.

5. I take it I can't edit my Warning Forever thread in Score Attack for the same reason? It was definitely over a year old when I last edited it, though.

6. I'd start a new one, but if you really need to update that one, let me or another admin know. Score Attack gets special treatment.

7. Looks like people still want the Warning Forever thread. It'd be cool if I could edit it, but I could just make a new one if it's a pain.

8. I really don't want to make an exception for one thread (or even several) and I think we have all the admins we need right now, so here's one solution:

You could cut the results from the first post and paste them into a new one (probably post 92 in this case), then link the new post in the first post. It will open in a new window so people can see the scores without leaving the first page. Then just update the new post from then on.