Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today, I found something that gets crazy "otaku" REALLY flustered.

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    So, I suppose it does go both ways.
    Just like your dad

and yes over the years both have influenced each other, but that's to be expected. Good animation is good animation regardless of it's origin.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. That's exactly how I see it. I'm just sick of people talking shit about all American animation just because it's not Japanese.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    That's exactly how I see it. I'm just sick of people talking shit about all American animation just because it's not Japanese.
    that's just cause people are retarded

people rip on disney cause it's not anime but then never realize that it was John Lasseter at disney who got all the Miyazaki stuff released here, he just kept pushing disney to bring it over

Anyone working in animation didnt just fall into that Job (well 99.99999% of the time) they are there because they love animation, and they're going to be out there seeing what the rest of the world is doing and like any of the other art forms good art will always inspire other artists, so over time artists inspire each other back and forth

people who only watch certain animation or play certain games basd on their county of origin are fucking retarded
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Genki View Post
    ^ De que tu ta hablando, Willis?
    google, desu ne?

5. @OP: Dunno, I thought that was a pretty obvious fact. = P Then again, yeah. Not very many people realize that.

Thank god I still have my head between my shoulders. I don't like weaboos much myself.

I know that, one look at any Tezuka manga makes it really obvious where he got alot of his character design ideas from. It's an interesting parallel how many anime fans minds are as closed as Japan was a century ago.
    The only thing I believe in is burning passion.