Thread: Summer Swimsuit Special Cammy Revised!

1. Summer Swimsuit Special Cammy Revised!

I have totally made a new drawing of Cammy in the same fashion of the other one only this time, she's wearing a bikini and she has also found a special friend! CHECK IT OUT!!!!
    Click on the link below and scroll down the page once its loaded to see the image. Let me know what you think!
    www.angelfire.com/wv/jims

BTW, I was known as Oldschoolgamer before Vampire76, just to let people know.

2. Cute! Welcome back OSG, now known as Vampire76! Nice to see you posting art again. A thing I see though is no ponytails! But hey, that's cool. Keep it up man!

3. Thanks for the reply, Wildcat but check it out again. It's WAY BETTER than the previous one I had up. I just didn't like the first drawing. It wasn't a pic I could be proud of and I had drawn it too quick. This newer pic of Cammy took me about 7 hours to complete. I stayed up last night til 5:30 AM just to get the final black and white pose right. The coloring was done today. All done with colored pencils on the final version.

4. hurray, entry number 2! Good job
    I wish you'd post up the old one also, I thought it was cute, and since I was gone the last week I didn't get a chance to save it or anything....

5. Hey, another entry! Whee!
    That does look better than the first one. She has ponytails! Nice colors too! Cute face as well! Keep it up man!

6. Thanks Dunlap and Wildcat!
    Dunlap: I'll put the other one up beside it so that you can save it. I may just leave it up too. I need to draw more and make another art gallery on my site! ^_^
    Thanks again!