Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Favorite PS2 Games of All Time

1. Champions of Norrath: return to arms.

2. I don't get why the intial poster isn't banned yet, this is a fucking spam thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I don't get why the intial poster isn't banned yet, this is a fucking spam thread.
    Yeah, because the rest of TNL is teeming with intelligent discussion.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    The best PSII game is Drummania.

Only if you have a full electronic drum kit.
    And these drum kits make the Guitar Freaks Arcade Style controller look cheap. You'd probably lay down a grand or so for the drum kit. It can be Yamaha, Roland, or any brand supporting General MIDI- just hook up a Yamaha UX-16 adapter and you're set.

This would be better than the arcade DM though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    These are my favorite PS2 games

SHINOBI (BETTER THAN THAT NINJA GAIDEN XBOX GAME!)
    What!!!! Are you on drugs?? I can understand not liking Ninja Gaiden, but Shinobi is maggot crap compared to it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    What!!!! Are you on drugs?? I can understand not liking Ninja Gaiden, but Shinobi is maggot crap compared to it.
    LOL and truth.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. I've had Gitaroo-Man since release and that has stayed with me. The Treasure Box kicks major ass but those are ports. Same deal with Street Fighter Anniversary. Otherwise DoDonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou ftw.
    Last edited by Ryan; 28 Oct 2006 at 11:20 AM.

8. Why is "of all time" necessary in the thread title? It's not like we're spanning millenia with the life of the PS2.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki View Post
    Wow. Not a single TNLer to back up my love for Dragon Quarter. I consider it the best game of this (or last, depending) generation.
    It's up there for me as well. Maybe not best, but top 3.

Okami, Radiata, Dragon Quarter.

This topic has been done several million times. Let's wait until PS2 is really dead. There's a lot of stuff left for me.
    Donk