Thread: Necro Nesia

1. Nintendo GameCube Necro Nesia

Compared to the Gamecube, the Wii is enjoying greater third-party support out of the gate. The Japanese launch is pretty packed compared to the measly three titles Gamecube and N64 on their first days of sale. Bleach, Elebits, Trauma Center, Koronpia are some of the more interesting exclusives.

Necro Nesia is a oddity though, a horror title based on insects and wooded campground setting. Aside from Resident Evil Ican't think of another third party horror game on the Cube. The website: http://www.necro-nesia.net/ is pretty novel and hopefully points to a interesting action game even though the graphics don't scream next-gen. *-neo

2. eternal darkness was a pretty good horror third party title for the gc, it wasnt as difficult as a standard survival horror game, since you could massacre most enemeis with a melee weapon or the plentiful ammo, but it was a very lovecraftian horror themed game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

3. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex View Post
    eternal darkness was a pretty good horror third party title for the gc, it wasnt as difficult as a standard survival horror game, since you could massacre most enemeis with a melee weapon or the plentiful ammo, but it was a very lovecraftian horror themed game.
    Eternal Darkness was a good game, but published by Nintendo . *-neo

4. ah, sorry, i knew it was developed by silicon knights, i forgot who published it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

5. Never heard of this. Seems neat. I like the music on the site.

6. I really, really hope it's better than the E3 demo. I really hope any game ever is better than the E3 demo. I like the look, but no way on earth was that ready to be played yet.

James

7. even though the graphics don't scream next-gen
    That's a pretty large understatement it looks like a dreamcast game. I would go as far as to say it looks worse than eternal darkness, at least from those screens. Shame too, I love giant bug stuff, maybe they can pretty it up a little before release.

8. <3 bugs

<3<3 Giant bugs

<3<3<3 Giant killer bugs