Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Buy: get 1600 marketplace points and a GoW preorder + shirt all for $10

1. Do you get the points, shirt, and DVD when you preorder or at pickup? If it's when you preorder, I'd appreciate it if someone could hook me up and let me send them the $10. I don't care about the $5 down; I just want the goodies and the points.

2. When you preorder. And I don't know if there's an actual DVD in the dummy case/T-shirt bundle, it may just be for appearances.

Unfortunately, the BB near me was cleaned out of the 1600 points cards when I went after work. >:-(

3. I did this today. There's no DVD in the case, but it's a spare Xbox 360 game case so that's cool to have. If I were an ass I could auction off "XBOX 360 GEARS OF WAR GAME box" on eBay but I suppose I'll hang on to it.

The t-shirt actually isn't bad either...probably one of the best game-related shirts I've seen. It's basically just the big Gear logo with Gears of War written at a 90 degree angle fairly small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

4. Anyone willing to hook me up?

5. How do you get your preorder from Best Buy? Bring the receipt to the cashier or customer service or something?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    How do you get your preorder from Best Buy? Bring the receipt to the cashier or customer service or something?
    No idea - I forgot to check my receipt. I'll just take the receipt in when I go, shouldn't be a problem.
    K3V is awesome!

7. I don't know, I think I'm just going to harass some clerk when I get there to pick it up.

However, this deal is the truth. 3200 MS points plus a GoW t-shirt (which is one of the better gaming-related t-shirts I've seen) plus the pre-order for 15 bucks? Ship it.
    Last edited by Dipstick; 27 Oct 2006 at 12:03 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    I don't know, I think I'm just going to harass some clerk when I get there to pick it up.
    This is the correct course of action.
    K3V is awesome!

9. I got my free t-shirt and $10 worth of marketplace points today too. The wind blew my receipt away; guess I'll go with my CE from EB instead.

10. Is this deal still going on, or did it end saturday night like a lot of sales?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com