Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just picked up Gran Turismo 3...

1. Originally posted by MechDeus
    F355 Challenge.

Yeah, F355 is one of the coolest racers around. If you want to see how a real Ferrari handles, play F355. You'll realise how much you suck at racing real cars. So, how did the PS2 version turn out?

Speaking of Ferrari's. I saw one of the new ones today. It was sitting in the parking lot, at the shopping center, next door to my apartments. You can see the engine under the rear window. Had to go clean myself up, after seeing that!

2. I bought GT3 recently too and I appreciate the incredible graphics and realism. It definitely holds up to the stuff now in terms of graphics, I like the music as well good licened stuff(except the lame 80's rock stuff).

It's definitely a game for appreciative folks of realism so it's either your thing or no, I love arcade racers more often than the sim stuff but at 20 bucks you're getting a good deal for a game that has alot of replay value and great graphics. As you get the better cars it picks up and I thought it was a blast smack talking to my cousins in 2 player. It's all preference, make what you will of the game.

3. Originally posted by gamevet
    Yeah, F355 is one of the coolest racers around. If you want to see how a real Ferrari handles, play F355. You'll realise how much you suck at racing real cars. So, how did the PS2 version turn out?
    This is one of those games that needs to be played in an arcade, with the clutch, stickshift, wheel, and three screens which can't be recreated by any home setup for any game. That puppy is as close as most of us will ever get to driving a real Ferrari, and even actual Ferrari racers have said the game has helped them improve their driving skills slightly. That setup is the ultimate.