Thread: Got a set of Gamecube component cables.

1. Got a set of Gamecube component cables.

bare set of cables. looking to get $65 shipped.

2. Why would anyone pay such a ridiculous amount for those cables?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Son of Bryce View Post
    Why would anyone pay such a ridiculous amount for those cables?
    because they are increadibly hard to come by since Nintendo only sold them online or by calling them up

add on to that fact, that nintendo stopped making them a awhile back and people still want them, price has skyrocketed for them (supply demand at its best)

I've seen them going on ebay in the 90 - 120 bucks range

so 65 bucks for them isn't to bad of a price right now, though I have to imagine in a year or two the price will bottom out a bit then again you never know Dreamcast Ethernet adaptors are still expensive
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Yeah, and in addition the Cube cables are actually pretty awesome. Easily the best component cables out of any of the systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. So this sounds a bit similar to the Dreamcast broadband adapter situation. More for the collector's value than utility.

Wii comes out in a couple weeks and anyone that can afford $65 cables can surely afford to buy a Wii with some component cables to get hi-res Cube games.

6. It is a useful item if you have a HDTV and a GC with the digital output.