Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSP downloadable demo thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Medal of Honor: Heroes demo is out, added to the first post.

This is probably the best demo available now, next to the Loco Roco demos. Very impressive job. Usually playing an FPS on underpowered hardware feels terribly sluggish and unresponsive, but the game not only looks great, but it runs beautifully as well, with a very high, consistent framerate and super-smooth control. It's not a campaign mission, but a DM-style skirmish vs the AI, so it's the kind of demo worth keeping on your stick whenever you feel like a quick burst of Nazi killing. This is the game that was touted with 32 player online multiplayer, btw.

Anyway, in other demo news, it seems SCEA may be warming up more to releasing downloadable demos, as they recently commented that we'll be seeing more first and third party demos coming shortly, and to expect demos for Syphon Filter and Socom. Up until recently, the majority of the demos offered have been coming from the Euro site.
    i hear that a socom demo is out too, ill post the links after class :X

2. Toca Race Driver 3 Challenge demo added. Pretty good.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. I can't get any PSP demos to run on my system whether it's these or the ones linked here:

http://www.pspdemocenter.com/

When I try to open a demo on the xmb the screen goes black after the splash screen then shuts down. I'm using the latest custom firmware (3.40 OE-A) and it's set to 1.50 in the recovery menu, so I am at a loss. Anyone here with custom fw able to overcome this?
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 26 May 2007 at 12:24 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 1CCOSA View Post
    I can't get any PSP demos to run on my system whether it's these or the ones linked here:

http://www.pspdemocenter.com/

When I try to open a demo on the xmb the screen goes black after the splash screen then shuts down. I'm using the latest custome firmware (3.40 OE-A) and it's set to 1.50 in the recovery menu, so I am at a loss. Anyone here with custom fw able to overcome this?
    i think you need to switch to the other boot thats not 1.50 boot, i remember it happened to me.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. ^^^

Yup, that did the trick, thanks.