Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtube busted

1. Youtube busted

Ok so I know that Youtube works, I have seen videos here, on myspace and other websites from youtube. However whenever I go to any part of a website with active videos on it it freezes up like nobody's business. Attached is a picture which hopefully can speak a thousand words. Thank you for helping abrother out in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youtubenuhwerk.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	21471  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

2. it was slow for me earlier tonight too so they're probably just having hardware problems and/or going on a video deletion spree

edit: lol I was right http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/30/te...30youtube.html
    Last edited by cka; 30 Oct 2006 at 06:59 AM.

3. Funny thing though...my sister who is connected to the same modem is getting youtube. Slower than usual but she gets it. I on the other hand dont.
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.

4. Give YouTube a break, they're too busy removing all the copyrighted material from the site.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. and totaly useless?
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. Ok....You tube is still not working. Now maybe there was a misunderstanding as to whats going on. You tube does not work AT ALL. The above attachment is all that I get to see. Nothing else. No videos no text, nada. Just the marquis. Has this happened to anyone else? I have heard rumors that people in my area cannot use Google sites, but google is fine. Suspiciously I cannot use any aol sites, or go to a bunch of other large websites either. I have no idea what is going on. Halp me TNL. You are my only hope. Plz.

I giv yu cookies.

7. It's working fine for me.

8. ok...I have fixed the problem. It came down to me FINALY figuring out what happened. Aparently I had two java updates on my computer. I surmise that they conflicted with each other and blew up my innernets in a selective manner. I took em both down and put up the newer one. I win. Now all that have this problem in the future can look to this post and fix their computers.

9. This is freakin bananas. The problem is back. It seems that javascript in one form or another is just not working on my computer. I have re installed it over and over again and I have no idea whats goin on. I go to the websites to confirm that java, flash, and shockwave are all working and it confirms them all. Only youtube and other sites are being assholes.