Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Gamers"

1. Xbox 360 II

The only point I was trying to make with him, is that most people assume you play alot of video games when you call yourself a "Gamer".
    "Suggest all you want! It won't make your weenie any bigger you dildo lizard!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex View Post
    i agree with this post. and quit transposing your dadgum letters.

noob :P
    Look here, you churchie!

That's all I got. I just wanted to say "churchie." :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. Saying you are a gamer is a lot like saying you are a smoker. A lot is assumed.
    your mom

4. "I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    Wow. I never thought Stibbons and I would be on the same side of anything. I'm shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    That's HILARIOUS. And 50 Cent is not a gamer.

7. Wiki says you're wrong.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Wiki says you're wrong.
    It was a joke, hence the wink.

9. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    When I think of 'gamers' I think of those guys in the Collins College commercials who "just need to tighten up the graphics a little bit."
    The ones whose hair is looking fabulous?

10. We got into this debate a while ago. Zerohero felt that "gamer" was akin to calling yourself a "basketball player" and implied more than just participating in the activity. I felt (and still do) that it's more like "moviegoer" and is generally implied as a hobby and nothing more serious than that.