Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii Thread

1. It gives awesome picture quality, better than s-vhs. I'd say nearly close to vga quality frankly. Im pushing these cables on all casual gamers I encounter.

2. they talked about vga support a year or two ago, but i think they quietly axed it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    they talked about vga support a year or two ago, but i think they quietly axed it.
    Correct. Go Nintendo!

4. The market is not ready for VGA or component cables. Or online play. Or third party games.

5. http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/nin...les-211421.php

List of games available from launch until Christmas. Gunstar heroes is on there, cools.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    The market is not ready for VGA or component cables. Or online play. Or third party games.
    does this one need closed as well or do you just need banned?

7. God, the VC list is actually more enticing. What's with all the licensed crap?

The harder I try to want a Wii, the more reason I have not to buy one.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    The market is not ready for VGA or component cables. Or online play. Or third party games.

you're the reason why we can't have anything nice
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    God, the VC list is actually more enticing.
    Aside from a couple of the TG-16 games, I don't see anything on there that I--and probably most of the other people on here--haven't already had my fill of from the days of yore. Hell, most of those titles are already available on older "retro-compilations" from the last five or so years.

Collectors' items aside (Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, etc.), the pricing system is also pretty weak:

NES - $5
    TG-16 - $6
    SNES/GEN - $8
    N64 - $10
    No sale for now IMO.
    Last edited by jyoung; 31 Oct 2006 at 09:51 PM.