Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost in the shell (psx)

1. Ghost in the shell (psx)

I know this game it old, but I've just got to ask if the animation for this game was exclusive to PS or was it part of another series besides GOTS: SOC?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. It's exclusive. When I watched it, I was pretty surprised that it used the cast from Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

3. This game was awesome when it came out, though I'd imagine it doesn't hold up so well. They really need to make a sequel to this with full cable-swinging physics and all.

4. Wait, are you guys talking about the PS1 game or the PS2 game? PS2 game was rad.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I'd imagine it doesn't hold up so well.
    It does.

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Wait, are you guys talking about the PS1 game or the PS2 game? PS2 game was rad.
    I'm pretty sure Voltz is asking about the PlayStation 1 game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It does.
    Yeah, I was playing this the other day. It's still fun.

EDIT: Oh shit, 500th post.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It does.
    Mayhaps I should bust that shit out on some emulator. The last fight was hothothot.

Bonus fun fact: This was the game that taught me circle-strafing. Late bloomer, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Mayhaps I should bust that shit out on some emulator. The last fight was hothothot.
    Do it. You'll like it.

9. This game makes me wish we had actual fugikomas in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by U K Narayan View Post
    It's exclusive. When I watched it, I was pretty surprised that it used the cast from Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
    That's such a waste considering how beautiful it was.
    Last edited by voltz; 28 Nov 2006 at 12:09 AM.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. I liked this back in the day, and recalled it being one of the first anime games I really liked. It was made by Exact, if I recall.