Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You guys who were dicking around in single player last night really missed out. We had the same 4-on-4 teams for literally hours:

El Capitan
    g0zen
    BRAD73
    Scudnick/Prince Planet

vs.

Glass Joe
    Cowutopia
    New Age of Aces
    Me

I certainly didn't keep track, but I'd say the matches were fairly evenly split. There were a lot of 3-2 decisions and even 3-1 or 3-0 decisions with close rounds.

I am told El Capitan's vagina overflowed with sand as I sniped his ass repeatedly. He got a lot of revenge late, but never a douche to clean out the sand.
    It was intense, I can't believe El Capitan broke a headset and a controller out of frustration over playing this game. Most fun I've had playing multiplayer yet.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73 View Post
    It was intense, I can't believe El Capitan broke a headset and a controller out of frustration over playing this game. Most fun I've had playing multiplayer yet.
    There were some great matches last night, and although it didn't seem like it, I had a ton of fun. Started off the night great, but as the drinks began to flow, I couldn't hit jack shit. I let the booze get the best of me and threw a little tantrum. As I began to sober up, I began to start getting some kills, and revenge on yoshi for his fearsome sniping.

Still not sure if I will be on tonight. I have work till 9:30 central and may do something afterwards, but if not, I will of course be on.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73 View Post
    God does this make me want/need/steal a fucking 360. The last time I broke a controller was Rainbow Six 3 on the X-Box. Out of sheer anger.

Snap .. in half. Over my knee.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. lawl. Me and Myk were trucking through co-op last night. I'm sure we'll get into the MP tonight.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I am told El Capitan's vagina overflowed with sand as I sniped his ass repeatedly. He got a lot of revenge late, but never a douche to clean out the sand.

The best part of all of this was after we all realized Yoshi was a beast with the sniper rifle I kept showing him were it was on every map. Me: "Yoshi, do you know where the sniper rifle is on this map?" Yoshi: "No" Me: "Follow me and I'll show you." Not to mention becoming sort of an armed guard for him when the sniper was in the middle of a map. Hahha!!!

Last night was easily the best time I've ever had playing team death match in a shooter. The teams were so evenly balanced it made every match competitive as all hell. I'm not sure when or if I'll be on today but I look forward to getting some more of the madness from last night.

I almost forgot to add New Age of Aces is suicidal. He insisted on diving in front of the Train so much that we started warning him of non moving car deaths, drowning in puddles under the bridge, etc.
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 11 Nov 2006 at 12:21 PM.

6. Either I was being completely ignored by everyone, including my teammates, or my mic wasn't working -- "Fuck! I'm down on the top of the stairs on the left! The left side, dammit! LEFT! Uh...guys? Please?" Still, some very good matches, lots of hilarious endings, and several surprising draws.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

7. Well the game is cool and all online but the Halo 2 children and Halo 2 assholes have moved on to this. Hearing the other team at all is fucking retarded.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    Either I was being completely ignored by everyone, including my teammates, or my mic wasn't working -- "Fuck! I'm down on the top of the stairs on the left! The left side, dammit! LEFT! Uh...guys? Please?" Still, some very good matches, lots of hilarious endings, and several surprising draws.
    No one could here you the entire night, I thought maybe you were giving me the silent treament or your mic broke. It sucked not being able to here you at all. I'll be on tonight later.
    Last edited by BRAD73; 11 Nov 2006 at 01:45 PM. Reason: A Misspelling

9. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73 View Post
    I sucked not being able to here you at all.
    What did you suck?

I just remembered Yoshi threatening to give New Age of Aces a new name on TNL if he jumped in front of the train one more time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    What did you suck?

I just remembered Yoshi threatening to give New Age of Aces a new name on TNL if he jumped in front of the train one more time.
    It dammit, It