Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War

1. I'm gonna go ahead and officially announce that it is fucking on tomorrow night. As much as I am excited about the single player, I doubt I will even get around to it till later in the week. Im kicking it into multiplayer the second I get home so I can start owning all you fools.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and officially announce that it is fucking on tomorrow night. As much as I am excited about the single player, I doubt I will even get around to it till later in the week. Im kicking it into multiplayer the second I get home so I can start owning all you fools.
    Agreed!

3. I want some co-op action.

4. I'm down.

5. I can't wait to curb stomp all of you mother fuckers. It will be glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. I'm the devil, and I've come to do the devil's work.
    Time for a change

7. I dont want to wait till Wednesday. Its extremely gay that EBgames/Gamestop get their own early shipments. Guess I'll have to play some more FF12
    Supposedly I can bring a guest online so EvilMog and I can both play. Hopefully playing online splitscreen doesnt cripple you like in GRAW.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Curb Stomping = New Donkey Punch imo.

I'll be on tonight as well, as long as somewhere other than EB/GS get this today. Otherwise, it's tomorrow.

10. Yeah, if Fry's or Circuit City have it today, I'm there.