Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War

1. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    Yep. I like the tight maps -- there's very little to learn aside from weapon placement. It's all strategy (and, my downfall, aiming).
    It also makes 2 on 2, and even 2 on 1, still enjoyable as you are wandering arund a massive map without spotting anyone the entire time.

So who is playing tonight? Tonight should be madness with all the people who are just getting theirs today. I'm gonna be home around 1pm central. I may try out COD3, but if you just got the game and wanna try out some co-op and see me on, send me a invite and I will definately hop on. Other than that, Once we have enough people to get a 3 on 3 game going, it will be all versus for me from then on.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 08 Nov 2006 at 09:04 AM.

2. Sorry, Age of Aces. The room was full by the time you got the invite. Maybe next time.

Great games last night. I have a party to go to tonight, so I'll probably be on late. If not, I'll see you guys Thursday and Friday.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. I might be on a couple times tonight. It'll be on for reals this weekend though.
    -Myk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Sorry, Age of Aces. The room was full by the time you got the invite. Maybe next time.
    I couldn't join your party last night either.

Ah well, gave me a chance to get my bearings in single player.

Grenade melee ftw.

5. Myk, lets call in sick from BWL, ok?

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    It also makes 2 on 2, and even 2 on 1, still enjoyable as you are wandering arund a massive map without spotting anyone the entire time.

So who is playing tonight? Tonight should be madness with all the people who are just getting theirs today. I'm gonna be home around 1pm central. I may try out COD3, but if you just got the game and wanna try out some co-op and see me on, send me a invite and I will definately hop on. Other than that, Once we have enough people to get a 3 on 3 game going, it will be all versus for me from then on.
    I'll be on tonight and today playing single player. Home from work sick again, how convienant.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Myk, lets call in sick from BWL, ok?
    you can cuz you're 8/8. I'm not letting another noob take my loots
    -Myk

8. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73 View Post
    I'll be on tonight and today playing single player. Home from work sick again, how convienant.
    I wanna play!! Wheres my fucking game!!!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I wanna play!! Wheres my fucking game!!!
    Go pick it up and lets play dammit!

10. I'll be on around 5ish tonight.