Page 1 of 132 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War

1. Gears of War

I shouldn't ask who is going to be playing this, because I have a feeling this game will fill up my friends list in no time. The multiplayer looks awesome, and being that it is only 4 on 4 makes it more personal than a 16 player room in just my opinion. Tuesday bitches, and we should have the prettiest, bloodiest, multiplayer game yet. Hopefully everything runs smooth and there are no online dropping issues like with Ubisoft. Being that Microsoft is in charge there is a lot more hope for it to be done right.

2. You know I will be getting this and you can expect me to be on the second I get home with this game. Unless my store for some odd reason doesn't get it in, or gets it late, I should be one no later than 4 or 5 central time. Homework be damned, I'll play this game all night if I can.

3. You know I'm there. Something has to fill the void that Splinter cell: Double agent left.

4. I'm on without a doubt. If you haven't checked them out already, go watch the HD multiplayer vids that went up on Gametrailers yesterday. Some of them are damn near mindboggling. Have you guys seen the orbital laser that rains down death? Absurdly powerful, but it needs constant recharging and you're a sitting duck (for a well coordinated opposing team) while it's in use. Of course, the SP game remains almost entirely under wraps, and will likely stay that way until release.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

5. I will be there as soon as humanly possible. All day on the 8th and the 12th for sure. With as much in between and afterwards as possible.

6. I'm keeping myself away from anymore pictures and videos from here on out. I'm not sure if it would be best to go through the story alone or do it online co-op. I'd be great to go through the game fresh with another person to live through the game with someone. They've managed to keep just about the entire game a secret, I can only imagine what's in the later part of the game...

I think the last game I looked forward to this much was San Andreas.

7. I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I'm keeping myself away from anymore pictures and videos from here on out. I'm not sure if it would be best to go through the story alone or do it online co-op. I'd be great to go through the game fresh with another person to live through the game with someone. They've managed to keep just about the entire game a secret, I can only imagine what's in the later part of the game...
    I think the last game I looked forward to this much was San Andreas.
    I'm definitely down with doing a co-up run, which probably allows for a better experience on higher difficulty levels.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    I'm definitely down with doing a co-up run, which probably allows for a better experience on higher difficulty levels.
    I'm really looking foward to the Co-op also, I really enjoyed the Co-op in Ghost Recon and that was only for 4 maps, this is the entire game.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73 View Post
    I'm really looking foward to the Co-op also, I really enjoyed the Co-op in Ghost Recon and that was only for 4 maps, this is the entire game.
    For sure. GRAW had some really great co-op and it wasn't even following a main story and even had gimped controls compared to the main game. Tuesday could not come soon enough.