Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This month's haul: November

1. Final Fantasy XII
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. Halo 3 Legendary Edition Pre-Order

and

Ghosts of Onyx

3. Aeropastel vintage boot-cut jeans
    White Tool t-shirt

I'm probably going to buy GH2 and hold off until Black Friday to get some cheap shit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC View Post
    Comes in a thick book cover style folding case with a nice production booklet.
    I got the set last month, it fucking rules. What surprised me, though, is that the other day I picked up Double Indemnity, which wasn't available on DVD for the longest time. The two disc edition out now comes in the same style box that Gojira does. I hope this becomes a trend, it's really classy packaging.

I barely have time for FFXII as it is, and when I went down to pick up my mail today, what was waiting for me?

This is going to be a rough month for productivity.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    The two disc edition out now comes in the same style box that Gojira does. I hope this becomes a trend, it's really classy packaging.
    Agreed. Nice and sturdy and it feels so much better than typical DVD clamshells.

And agreed that it is one sweet set. Me and my brother watched it on his new 50 inch plasma which completed the experience even more.

Next purchase will be the new re-issue of Seven Samurai (released by Toho the same year as Gojira and also starred Takashi Shimura as the general/leader who played Dr. Owagata (sp?) in Gojira).
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 02 Nov 2006 at 02:40 AM.

6. Halo 3 Legendary Edition Pre-Order
    Yoshi's Island 2 DS Pre-Order for my gf

I'm going to start taking part in these threads. Maybe I don't because I don't buy shit. However, that should changing this soon since I'm going to be buying a ton of stuff.

7. Finally. Just downloaded a shitton of demos and will get to work on some XBLA as soon as I can.

+ 1 year of XM

I don't rightly care about satellite radio and I'd rather just listen to my ipod, but since I got all that for free (well, I had to pay $13 for shipping) I figure I'll at least give it a shot. Should be here in about a week.

I also might end up with GoW tomorrow as I just got a call that my copy's in.

8. how'd you get an inno for free? I want one.

9. Through my job at CC. I filled out a couple of incredibly easy promo quizzes* and that was it. Pretty nice considering I probably shouldn't even have been told about it since it has nothing to do with my department (a manager decided to tell me about it because I "looked unhappy"), but I'll milk them for all I can during the time I'm there.

*Why does our product rock?
    1.) Because it's awesome.
    2.) Because it's double awesome.
    3.) Because the Gods have smiled upon it.
    4.) All of the above.

10. I purchased two Armani sweaters from the new Macy's in Mentor yesterday. On sale, only 129 each.