Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda Twilight Princess impressions by the gaming media

1. Zelda Twilight Princess impressions by the gaming media

Last edited by parallaxscroll; 05 Nov 2006 at 03:01 PM.

2. "The game also requires very little movement. Link performs a neat spin attack (as both a human and a wolf) by shaking his nunchuks from side to side, but this can be achieved with very subtle movements and through the Wii-mote"

So...how is this different than just pressing A? Is anyone going to answer this one day? I mean, if swinging like a Hercules and doing this give the same response in the game, why was this necessary? Did someone get out of bed one day and say, "You know what? I'm tired of pressing buttons to perform actions in my games"?

3. Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE PLAYSTATION THREE View Post
    "The game also requires very little movement. Link performs a neat spin attack (as both a human and a wolf) by shaking his nunchuks from side to side, but this can be achieved with very subtle movements and through the Wii-mote"

So...how is this different than just pressing A? Is anyone going to answer this one day? I mean, if swinging like a Hercules and doing this give the same response in the game, why was this necessary? Did someone get out of bed one day and say, "You know what? I'm tired of pressing buttons to perform actions in my games"?
    It makes the game more interactive, and therefore more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. I can't tell if you're being serious. Seriously.

5. Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE PLAYSTATION THREE View Post
    "The game also requires very little movement. Link performs a neat spin attack (as both a human and a wolf) by shaking his nunchuks from side to side, but this can be achieved with very subtle movements and through the Wii-mote"

It's different in that I rather press a button than shake my controller "from side to side."

6. Is there way you can ban certain people from certain threads or something? just asking

Anyway 18 more days. Just 18 until the GOTY.

7. 16 days.

http://forums.e-mpire.com/showthread.php?t=64242

same person? viral marketers?

8. "Anyway [16] more days. Just [16] until the GOTY."

This is not the Sneak King thread. Of course, my first post actually brought something to discuss, whereas yours is telling everyone that it comes out in 16 days. Actually, you even got that wrong.

9. Quote Originally Posted by I LOVE PLAYSTATION THREE View Post

Thats how I've been feeling about the Wii lately. Different doesn't always equal better.

10. So...how is this different than just pressing A? Is anyone going to answer this one day? I mean, if swinging like a Hercules and doing this give the same response in the game, why was this necessary? Did someone get out of bed one day and say, "You know what? I'm tired of pressing buttons to perform actions in my games"?
    *shrug* Because change in input/play style or what have you will = a different experience? I'm not sure if it'd be better to have swing strength based on the player's own swing. Maybe it'd be more imersive that way, maybe it'd just be tiring. Why are you so opposed to it not being a button press?
    Besides, the game doesn't only involve swinging the sword, you're shooting arrows and the rest of the nonsense. It's been reported to be clearly better in all that stuff.
    Donk