Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's talk about.......Onimusha

1. Genma Onimusha is hard as crazy. I really wish there was a way to turn the Green Souls off, they're just a total pain in the ass to me... it's hard to play button mash tug-o-war with one enemy while there's 3 more hacking away at you, which happens more often than not. Still not a fan of the RE-esque "rotate-in-place" control scheme, but it's a little more tolerable here than in RE. But yeah, I love the art style and atmosphere, I'm a big fan of feudal Japan.

I've been thinking that it would be cool to see a 2D, Final Fight-esque Onimusha for GBA. I've been toying with the idea of doing some sprites like that.

zidane747 Guest
    Yeah, the water puzzle was hard at first, but I discovered that if you don't play for a while and come back with a clear head, you'll get it. It's actually easy now to me. I just beat that Demon Samurai on the roof. Easy bastard

3. Soooo... am I the only one who got through the water puzzle quickly and easily buy just moving shit at random real fast?I don't think I tried more than 3x....

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by EThugg
    Soooo... am I the only one who got through the water puzzle quickly and easily buy just moving shit at random real fast?I don't think I tried more than 3x....

.......yes........

5. That part wasnt that bad. Just some piece shuffling, couple deaths, and you can pass through it