Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft xYz

Microsoft xYz

Discuss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new-microsoft-handheld-supposedly-coming-soon-20090515114148377.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	45774  

2. Are you drunk?
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

3. ...

4. Picture caption from the article-

This is just a mock-up we found on the Internet.
    It wouldn't surprise me to see a handheld from MS, but it's probably not going to look anything like that.

James
    Last edited by James; 17 May 2009 at 06:31 PM.

5. More than likely the Zune HD will be their game player and will play XBLA games.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/04/10/is-this-the-zune-hd/

Being able to play XBLA games on a portable device or 360 sounds good to me.

6. I really doubt itll play current XBLA games as they are.

If it exists, i dont doubt it will play its own set of XBLA, and in the perfect world, the ability to buy one to play on both.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. If MS puts out a Zune that plays all XBLA games I will finally abandon my Creative Zen.

But I seriously doubt they can put enough power in a Zune to play that stuff and still be economical. If it only plays it's own special section of 'tard games from XBLA, no sale.

8. Would that actually be a button in the middle of the Dpad or just some decoration? Even in mock up form it's goofy.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

9. Its not an official mock up. That's why its ugly and unfunctional.

10. Slightly better link from Engadget.

If this is a Live convergence device, it'll be really cool. MP3 player tied into your Live account so you can see your friends list, play XBLA games, queue stuff to download to your 360, watch shows and movies you bought, would probably make me ditch my Creative Zen too.