Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning card inconsistency

1. Warning card inconsistency

I just got yellow carded for posting one -- true -- spam msg in the Mortal Kombat tourney thread:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...8&postcount=26

Yet Joust Williams (I Love Playstation 3) has endlessly spammed every Wii thread for weeks.

Seriously, where's the consistency here?
    Last edited by PKBMax; 07 Nov 2006 at 02:45 AM.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

2. You know what really sucks?

So today, between teaching and coffee pushing, i was playing Final Fantasy XII. I was having fun, doing shit, when i decide to advance the story. You know, you go to the airport place to meet Balthier because stuff happens, and i KNOW it's exciting stuff.
    So he goes "Hey, guy, me and Chewie's bout ta take off, y'all. Does you want to come with?"
    So i'm like "Yes, i want to go."
    and he's like "o rly? Because you can never come back for a while!"
    and i'm all, "Christ! Yes! Please take me away and Fran rawks."
    And then the screen goes dark. and the music's playing. and i sit there for a minute and i'm :D :D :D :D :D
    and a minute goes by and i'm :| :| :| :|
    and another and i'm D:> D:> D:>
    and another and i'm D:< D:< D:<

and i can't tell if it's the first gen PSfat that's at fault or the disk itself. The PSfat has put some scuff marks on the disk, but they're light. Pooper PSfat...
    Pooper skooper.

Oh, and Mortal Kombat, duh.

Desu ne.
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    I just got yellow carded for posting one -- true -- spam msg in the Mortal Kombat tourney thread:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...8&postcount=26

Yet Joust Williams (I Love Playstation 3) has endlessly spammed every Wii thread for weeks.

Seriously, where's the consistency here?
    It looks to me that Joust has 3 cards on his record. One yellow, and two red. I'm not seeing the inconsistency there.

I've been reading the Wii thread, and sorry, but simply dissenting isn't equal to spamming. Even so, Chux gave him a warning for it, so I really don't see your point.

4. Hey PBMax, I missed your hands-on impressions.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AFX View Post
    It looks to me that Joust has 3 cards on his record. One yellow, and two red. I'm not seeing the inconsistency there.

I've been reading the Wii thread, and sorry, but simply dissenting isn't equal to spamming. Even so, Chux gave him a warning for it, so I really don't see your point.
    So others can't see how many cards someone has? If that's true, then this is my misunderstanding because I don't see any when I look at Joust's profile.

Joust's dissenting opinion is about equal to me saying Mortal Kombat is a shitty fighting game, yet I got carded. That's my point.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Why the hell would cards be visible to others? That would only cause people to bait others when they got close to suspensions.

7. I think cards should be handed out for taking this way to seriously.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Why the hell would cards be visible to others? That would only cause people to bait others when they got close to suspensions.
    Good point, although probably far-fetched.

Anyway, I'm closing this thread.
    Last edited by PKBMax; 07 Nov 2006 at 09:21 AM.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

9. I can't be stopped.

10. MONSTER CHUX RALLY

YOU'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE