Thread: Morrowind Custom Character Builds

1. Morrowind Custom Character Builds

So, I was play-testing my 5th character today, an Orc Knight, and I decided after only 2 hours into this particular character that I thought I was ready for a custom job. I restarted, again, and built my character. My two favorite varieties of class are Theif and Knight, so I spliced accordingly. My new Orc can pick locks, wear heavy armour, sneak, and wheild a long blade...and a hammer for good measure. Besides, I've always had a thing for bludgeoning. Ask my DM.

So far so good. I can pick locks to gain levels, and boy-oh-boy! Are there a lot of locks to pick! And when I've cracked all the safes in town (I usually just open them up. That way I'll only have to pay a minimum fine, as opposed to actually stealing the contents of said chest), I can run arround like a looney for a bit, chopping things heads off, or crushing them into juice.

The Orc is my favorite race so far, but I have yet to try them all. Anyone else have a custom build you'd like to share?
    Throw fireballs at him...
    Laugh at his moustache...
    http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/...o_gcn_game.jpg
    But do not mess with his vacation.

2. All of my four characters have been custom classes.

K'Sha - An orc mage who tended to use his axe more than his spells. Security as a minor for when the occasion called for it, but he was overall a noble character.

Kei - A wood elf who started out mostly as a thief, but became more focused on her magic later on. Major spell areas were Illusion and Alteration. Level 40 now, so her starting class doesn't really matter anymore.

Sauron - A dunmer mage than thief, though has a tendency to steal everything in sight. His magic is mainly focused on alchemy, enchanment, and conjuration, though he has a little destruction to balance himself out. Longsword and medium armor for extra protection.

Arisa - A Nord with religious leanings, she's half heavy fighter and half monk, with a little alchemy thrown in for fun. It's odd to have both heavy armor and unarmored as major skills though, and hand to hand is going to waste, but she's getting a lot of use out of blunt weapons. No lockpicking skills hurt her overall though.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Nice, It seems to offere alot of customization options. How many races are there to choose from??

P.S I need to get this game, now

4. *ahem*

There is an "official" Morrowind topic on the front page...

5. I know...but I thought I was in the clear as this focused on one particular aspect. If I did something that I shouldn't have, then by all means close the thread. My ideas are commutable. Sorry.
    Throw fireballs at him...
    Laugh at his moustache...
    http://images.nintendo.com/nintendo/...o_gcn_game.jpg
    But do not mess with his vacation.

6. No big deal, it'll just make it easier to find info about the game.