Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 148lb girl is stronger than you.

1. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    She may not look like a roided out man, but she sure looks looks like a man.

I'd still hit it.
    You would be the one getting hit. From the back, and you'd love it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo View Post
    You would be the one getting hit. From the back, and you'd love it.
    Yes. And at least twice a day. Or more, if her cooter hasn't pinched off my dong like a pair of lobster claw crackers.

3. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Or more, if her cooter hasn't pinched off my dong like a pair of lobster claw crackers.
    That is some fantastic imagery. Strong women scare me, for the record, probably because I struggle with large bags of pet food. I'm pretty sure I could bench an empty bar, though. Oh well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Yes. And at least twice a day. Or more, if her cooter hasn't pinched off my dong like a pair of lobster claw crackers.
    POTWeekend

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero View Post
    Depends on muscle mass as well. Weight isn't everything but w/e.
    you know, this is one of the topics where joust actually knows something about, so id actually listen to him on the topic. but yes muscle mass is important, and given that she is a woman and produces less testosterone than a man, and thus dosent get that extra muscle building bonus that we get, its impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post

Good show, sir.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    That is some fantastic imagery.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    That is some fantastic imagery. Strong women scare me, for the record, probably because I struggle with large bags of pet food. I'm pretty sure I could bench an empty bar, though. Oh well.
    1)God made women weak in his image.

2)Women have whats known as a pre-emptive program set in the back of their head to make them belive it in order to remain so.

In this day and age, you don't have to follow along with what you're given. Seeing as how this girl was able to put determination into her efforts, she was able to step above the norm and have something to be proud of. If you want to do something with your life, it's all up to you despite what everyone thinks or believes.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    New event for ESPN world's strongest woman competition plz.

10. Power Snatch lol