Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gunbuster on DVD

1. People will complain about anything.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I can't believe the people who are saying that they won't buy it because of that change. They need to be stabbed in the head.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I can't believe the people who are saying that they won't buy it because of that change. They need to be stabbed in the head.
    Well they can't keep their super elitist penis inflated unless, they are the ridiculously super elite. "OMG! they mistranslated this single word once though the whole series I'm so upset!"

4. Has this been released?

Best Buy has it in their computer, but none of the stores in the area have this in stock. No luck at Fry's Electronics, either.

Online Purchase +1

5. So Gunbuster 2 (Diebuster) is going to release on DVD in the US soon.

What do you guys think of $39.99 for 2 episodes plus bonus features?

For those that didn't know, this is basically Bandai Visual's new marketing plan.

They talked about it at Sakura-con link

Apparently they were confronted by fans about it at their panel. Later, however, at another con, they repeated the same thing, so I guess the voice of the fanbase didn't go far to sway them. And they got to speak to the president of the company too.

So, you guys going to shell out 30-40 for 2 episodes of Gunbuster 2?

6. Only way I'm ever touching anything from these fools is a sale or used. They've written themselves a plan for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids