Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eragon

1. Eragon

Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Hey Hollywood, here's my novel I wrote when I was 14 years old. Could you please make it into a movie, too?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Hey Hollywood, here's my novel I wrote when I was 14 years old. Could you please make it into a movie, too?
    Yea... you really can't hate um. I mean who doesn't want their work published and liked by millions. Even if the movie sucks, he still made decent denero.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

Fantasy is so gay.

5. I liked the book. I'll probably see it so I can see how they butchered the book.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Hey Hollywood, here's my novel I wrote when I was 14 years old. Could you please make it into a movie, too?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I liked the book. I'll probably see it so I can see how they butchered the book.
    The two books released so far are excellent...but i havent seen that trailer yet is it any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    if you ever saw ultraviolet, you would see that you were underselling yourself, bring out one you penned at 6 or 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

8. I always get bad vibes from movies when their title sounds like a word somebody made up.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 15 Nov 2006 at 01:29 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Always get bad vibes from movies when their title sounds like a word somebody made up.
    Or maybe a book about dragons where the main characters name is just dragon with an e instead of a d?

yeah you can tell he was young when he wrote it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Genki View Post
    The two books released so far are excellent...but i havent seen that trailer yet is it any good?
    I bought the second book Elder, but I can't find it anywhere(in my house at least; my mom probably took it. she liked the book too.). I saw the trailer doesn't look half bad. Seems to be faithful to the book, but it is just a trailer.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.