Thread: Looking for Xbox Component Cables

1. Looking for Xbox Component Cables

Edit: Found some locally at Gamestop for cheap.
    Last edited by 007bond; 24 Nov 2006 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Found them

2. I think the "Advanced" pack with S-Video supports digital out, too. No HD, but it's another option.

I was looking for some, and it was a pain in the ass to find some that had digital audio out. There are lots of knockoffs of the official MS HD pack on ebay cheap, but I'm not certain I'd trust those.

I ended up going with the Monster Cables on Ebay. There are plenty of sellers selling them cheap, the only thing is you have to buy both the video and the audio cables seperately. It ended up being $20 for both though, and really that's only a couple of bucks more than a shitty Madcatz cable without digital audio.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I think the "Advanced" pack with S-Video supports digital out, too. No HD, but it's another option.
    Yeah, that is actually what I use now. But I just got an LCD HDTV, so I want to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I was looking for some, and it was a pain in the ass to find some that had digital audio out. There are lots of knockoffs of the official MS HD pack on ebay cheap, but I'm not certain I'd trust those.

I ended up going with the Monster Cables on Ebay. There are plenty of sellers selling them cheap, the only thing is you have to buy both the video and the audio cables seperately. It ended up being $20 for both though, and really that's only a couple of bucks more than a shitty Madcatz cable without digital audio.
    Thanks for the info. I may have to go the same route if I strikeout on TNL.