Page 1 of 101 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox 360 Thread

1. Official Xbox 360 Thread

Noticed the other Official 360 thread was closes. If there is another one already started, then delete this one, but I didn't see on.

For those itching to play Halo 3, looks like there is going to be a beta test next Spring, and it is going to be availabe over Live.

Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta
    Bungie tested Halo 2 with a much ballyhooed Microsoft internal beta program. Many of the suggestions for tweaks and adjustments to Halo 2 multiplayer came from more than a thousand MS employees trying out Halo 2 on a set of private servers. For Halo 3, Bungie is expanding its testing circle significantly. Next spring, Bungie opens the Halo 3 multiplayer beta to Xbox 360 gamers, allowing fans to try out an unspecified number of maps and game modes and to help Bungie make the strongest online game possible.
    Also there will be new maps for Halo 2 available at the same time as the beta and only available for dl through the 360.

2. They should just put out a 360 version of Halo 2 using Halo 3 assets, kind of like what they're doing with Halo 2 PC. It'd sell like hotcakes.

They don't want to risk cannibalizing Halo 3's sales in any way, I suppose.

3. Now that system has been out for a year do you really still need an official system thread why not just make threads about said games.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Now that system has been out for a year do you really still need an official system thread why not just make threads about said games.
    IBTN. This thread has always sucked.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Now that system has been out for a year do you really still need an official system thread why not just make threads about said games.
    Eh, I always just figured it as a good place to report on new marketplace arrivals and other news on the system. The other one seemed to be doing pretty well, but if nobody gives a rats ass, then I'll close it.

6. Superman Returns demo up on Marketplace. Videos of Army of Two and Lost Planet.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Fuck EA.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Fuck EA.
    I couldn't agree with you more, but I want to like Army of Two so much. The co-op sounds great, but then I remember it is EA and it is going to be filled with terrible bugs and glitches and run like ass over Live. At least there is still some hope with Kayne and Lynch.

9. EA games are never good on Live. They all run on EA servers

10. What's this I hear about Adult Swim cartoons being downloadable to the XBox360? Or was this just heresay?
    "Suggest all you want! It won't make your weenie any bigger you dildo lizard!"