Thread: HI Teknology 2: The Chip

1. HI Teknology 2: The Chip

This supposedly dropped 10/17/06 but i couldnt find it anywhere, but i'm gonna try looking for it tonight. Alright let me break down the info i got so far.

Special Guests:
    Talib Kweli (duh), Nas (!), Common, Q-Tip, Kurupt, Ghostface Killah, Busta Rhymes, Papoose, The Game(!), and Strong Arm Steady. With a guest list like this i dont see how this cant be the best album ever.

And for those interested in special editions BB has a special edition including 3 bonus tracks and a DVD showing HI Tek making a beat from scratch. Sounds really cool IMO.

Finally i can give Lupe's CD a rest.

Anybody got it already or lookin to get it?

Discuss.
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 15 Nov 2006 at 01:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki View Post
    This supposedly dropped 10/17/06 but i couldnt find it anywhere, but i'm gonna try looking for it tonight. Alright let me break down the info i got so far.

Special Guests:
    Talib Kweli (duh), Nas (!), Common, Q-Tip, Kurupt, Ghostface Killah, Busta Rhymes, Papoose, The Game(!), and Strong Arm Steady. With a guest list like this i dont see how this cant be the best album ever.

And for those interested in special editions BB has a special edition including 3 bonus tracks and a DVD showing HI Tek making a beat from scratch. Sounds really cool IMO.

Finally i can give Lupe's CD a rest.

Anybody got it already or lookin to get it?

Discuss.
    I've had it for about a month.. only listened once, and remember being impressed but i've never bothered to give it a second listen so maybe it wasn't too great. I'll give it another listen sometime soon.

3. The first track on the Babygrande website, "Where It Started At" w/ Talib Kweli is great, the second one I didn't really like as much. I am very pleased with the new JMT album though and its been getting regular play in my car stereo. How is the first Hi-Tek album?

4. Its good but it doesnt have as many big names as this one. The beats are all on point and Kweli is on alot of songs which is good cause he kills every song he's on. (i'm a big kweli fan). If you're gonna get this CD get the BB SE cause 1 of tracks has Kweli reppin the east coast, Hi Tek reppin the mid-west, Slim Thug reppin the dirty south, and Snoop reppin the west coast. Theres also a song with Game but its only 1 verse long, really really needed to be longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.