Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: "If I did it, Here's how it happened."

1. "If I did it, Here's how it happened."

Discuss

Makes me sick. I wish there was NOT a Statute of Limitations on people like this.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. OJ didnt do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Discuss

Makes me sick. I wish there was NOT a Statute of Limitations on people like this.
    The statute of limitations has nothing to do with it. He was already tried for it.

I think what you're probably thinking of is double jeopardy.

4. when i first heard about this, i was just like, "this is one of the most effed up things ever." it's just so sick. i can't even imagine how the victims' families feel about it. and it just makes no sense to say "i didn't do it" and then go write a book saying "this is how i would do it... not that i did it... but if i did..." yeah, he's not guilty in the least. *rolls eyes* retarded ass judicial system...

... i wonder if they have that disclaimer in this book, "... any similarity to real persons or events is purely coincidental..."
    Last edited by gir; 15 Nov 2006 at 02:16 PM.
    "I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me."

5. Whatever happened to his quest to find the "real" killer? Or, are we to believe it was the LAPD?

6. Quote Originally Posted by gir View Post
    *rolls eyes* retarded ass judicial system...
    The jury had "reasonable doubt". That's all it takes. However, the term "reasonable" is quite subjective.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash View Post
    The jury had "reasonable doubt". That's all it takes. However, the term "reasonable" is quite subjective.
    yeah, i know, when it comes to cases like this the evidence against the murderer has to leave like no doubt. but i was also referring to just the entire process in general, because wasn't at least part of the reasonable doubt due to police fuck ups in collecting the evidence? i think i remember that. something about contaminated blood or something.
    "I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me."

8. The White Bronco did it in the kitchen with the candle stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. It's not like anybody sane actually believes that he didn't do it, so it's not that shocking that he finally came out and said something. Whatever, I still say we fry the bastard.

10. This is very disturbing, and my first instinct is that it must be a joke, or else it must not be what we think it is. Otherwise, somebody needs to assasinate this dude ASAP.