Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 Core could be $100 on Thanksgiving via Amazon poll.

1. god damn I gotta make sure I can get one of those! I want a 360 i wonder what other tips can ensure I get one?

2. It's winning by an absurd amount. How does the deal work, exactly? If it was $100 plus shipping, fuck, I couldn't pass up on that. A $400 Premium just isn't happening for me. edit: oh, only 1,000 units. There went my joy.

3. I actually just voted, and am definitely going to give this a try since a $100 360 is just too fucking good to pass up. Chances are I won't get one, but it's worth a try!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. I wouldn't mind the Amazon Prime package, but yeah I'll be on at 11 AM PST next Thursday trying to score this 360.

I'll do my best to get one too. I sure as hell don't have the money with buying the Wii...but fuck it, for this kinda bread I'll come up with a way to pay for it. Not that I'm likely to be able to get it, but hey, I could get lucky.

Forgive my ignorance with 360 stuff, but you can buy an external hard drive for it right?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. Yeah, the hard drive is $100 MSRP.

7. Whether I'm successful or not, I'm still going to try and get one of these in a half an hour. Hopefully I will get lucky!
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Amazons site just isn't responding good luck to anyone trying they're probably sold out all ready
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Indeed, it's getting hammered so hard I can't even get the page to refresh. Congrats to the 1000 lucky bastards who got them.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. I had the same exact problem. Their servers must be getting hammered for this deal since the whole entire site is timing out for me and not just the deal page.

Stupid Amazon!
    Eat a bag of dicks.