Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Joe Buck Should Shut The Fuck Up" Petition

1. "Joe Buck Should Shut The Fuck Up" Petition

2. lol joe buck
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

3. confirmed.

4. Joe Buck, Al Micheals, John Madden all 3.

Al Michaels is the best play-by-play guy ever, and John Madden has forgotten more about football than everyone in this thread knows combined. They are easily the best combo I have ever heard.

6. al michaels is very good, I enjoy hearing his broadcasts. Madden - ok, i know he's a bit of a loon, and sometimes sounds ridiculous but i like him alongside with Michaels (Pat Summerall was boring). Why ? I think i enjoy the sheer randomness of shit that michaels and madden talk about when a game is flatlining on excitement, like i remember they were in Philly one Monday night for an Eagles game and they started talking about Cheesesteaks or someshit. Then in a Steelers Monday night game last season Madden used the teletron to describe the curve of a river. Its great stuff, I dont know why I think its great either. It just is.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

Yes! I completely agree. Turducken FTW!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    confirmed.
    Yes, yes, Heaven above, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Al Michaels is the best play-by-play guy ever, and John Madden has forgotten more about football than everyone in this thread knows combined. They are easily the best combo I have ever heard.
    Kirk Herbstreit is far and away the best analyst today, and I think Chris Fowler has overtaken Mike Tirico as the best pbp man right now. Tirico is trying too hard on MNF, I feel.
    Last edited by Geo; 17 Nov 2006 at 03:23 PM.

9. Joe Buck is very boring...
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

Quote Originally Posted by Geohound View Post
    Kirk Herbstreit is far and away the best analyst today, and I think Chris Fowler has overtaken Mike Tirico as the best pbp man right now. Tirico is trying too hard on MNF, I feel.
    lol Mike Tirico couldn't plug in Al Michael's microphone.